Motogadget mo.blaze tens4 LED turn signal / position light
The mo.blaze tens4 from motogadget is the smallest turn signal with position light worldwide.
His tiny dimensions and reduced design make it almost disappear on the vehicle. As soon as it lights up, it is extremely bright due to the IntensiLED® Technology and definitely not to be overlooked. At the same time, the additional lateral beam angle ensures the best visibility and safety. The mounted indicator with position light has ECE approval as a front direction indicator. The aluminium housing is CNC milled and available in black anodized or high gloss polished finish. The flasher can be operated like any other LED flasher with load resistors or all our load-independent flasher relays (mo.flash, mo.wave, mo.stop, mo.relay+). Matching the mo.blaze tens4 we offer the mo.blaze tens3 as a 3in1 rear turn signal.
– Extremely small aluminum housing
– ECE approval, no registration or similar necessary
– Increased visibility and safety through additional lateral beam angle
– Highest luminosity through the latest high-power LED technology (IntensiLED®)
– Electronic voltage conditioning through 330kHz clocked, IC controlled constant current source and safe protection electronics
– The mounting thread is standard M8. Therefore no mounting adapters or special heatsink nut required
Specifications and Features:
Total length with thread: 29 mm
Length without mounting thread: 11 mm
Largest diameter: 11 mm
Cable length: approx. 110 cm
Weight with cable: approx. 20 g
Mounting: M8 threaded bolt
Power consumption: approx. 3/1 Watt
Scope of delivery: 1 piece, incl.
– Nut M8
– 3 push-lock cable connectors
– Installation instructions.