20W-50 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil
Engineered for maximum performance in V-twin engines, motorcycle transmissions and primary chaincases. Protects against extreme heat. Wet-clutch compatible. Advanced synthetic formulation resists viscosity loss to keep critical components clean and protected.
REDUCES WEAR & DEPOSITS
- Resists viscosity breakdown 6X better than Harley-Davidson SYN3 for improved protection against compensator and transmission gear wear.1
- Contains heavy treatment of anti-wear additives to reduce wear in the most extreme operating conditions.
- Fortified with maximum levels of oxidation inhibitors to fight deposits for maximum engine compression and power.
RESISTS VISCOSITY BREAKDOWN
AMSOIL resists viscosity breakdown 6X better than Harley-Davidson SYN3 for improved protection against compensator and transmission gear wear.
WITHSTANDS EXTREME HEAT
- Formulated with naturally heat-resistant synthetic base oils that resist oxidation in extreme summer heat and during strenuous stop-and-go rally or parade traffic.
- Unique additive system helps keep engines clean and running efficiently in the toughest riding conditions.
- Prevented piston-ring sticking and protected against piston scuffing after 1,000 miles (1,609 km) of extreme-heat dyno testing during which cylinder temperatures reached 421°F (216°C)